When website owners Explore Digital Marketing, they are often inundated with a lot of information. Digital marketing is essential for any business owner, but it is only effective when website design best practices are used. With this information, companies can learn about five website design best practices that will help them to increase their conversion rates like never before.
5 Website Design Best Practices
According to the experts, around 94% of first impressions are based on design alone. If a website is lacking in design, it will not help with the conversion rate. The following are some website design best practices companies should use to ensure their conversion rate is where it should be at all times.
- Companies must use consistent branding across the board. If a company does not have consistent branding across its website and all social media platforms, the message they are sending to potential customers is going to be inconsistent.
- Many website owners make the mistake of eliminating white space and this can be problematic. White space is an important element of any website. It gives the elements of the website plenty of breathing room, so things do not seem as chaotic.
- Reducing the number of choices that are offered to potential customers is essential. If a website offers too many choices, the potential customer will find it much more difficult to make a choice, and they may avoid making the choice at all.
- The ideal loading time for any website is around three seconds. People no longer have the patience to wait for a site to load and they will end up going elsewhere. It is important a website has its images compressed as much as possible, so the load times will not be negatively affected.
- Color and contrast should play against one another to offer interest to a website. Using color and contrast will help website owners to get visitors to focus on the important areas. Their eyes will immediately be drawn there.
Get Started Now
You do not have the luxury of waiting to implement the above changes. Working on your site now will help to dramatically increase your conversion rate like never before.